1. What is Athina® and what is it used for?
Athina® oregano oil is a purely herbal remedy. Athina® oregano oil is not a drug. Athina® is obtained by steam distillation of the medicinal herb Oregano Origanum Vulgare Hirtum in Greece.
2. How should I take Athina® oregano oil?
Athina® oregano oil is not a medicine!
Athina® oregano oil should not be used undiluted!
You must dilute the Athina® oregano oil before taking it!
For external use, the Athina® oil should e.g. be diluted with olive oil.
If used directly, undiluted, it can damage the skin.
3. Can I take Athina® oregano oil while breastfeeding or pregnant?
If you are breastfeeding or pregnant, you should not use Athina® oregano oil! Please ask your doctor!
4. What else can I use to dilute the Athina® oregano oil?
Athina® oregano oil should not be used undiluted!
You can dilute the Athina® oregano oil with:
Water: You can dilute the Athina® with water, of course the oil is never properly diluted into the water. Always shake the bottle well before drinking. Mix 1 drop* of Athina® oregano oil in a 1.5 litter bottle of water.
Juice, milk, tea and any other liquid. Always shake the bottle well before drinking. Mix 1 drop* of Athina® oregano oil in a 1.5 litter bottle.
Honey: You can dilute or mix the Athina® with honey and take it. Start with 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 drop* of Athina®.
* You can add more drops of Athina® oregano oil if it is not strong enough for you.
5. How should I store Athina® oregano oil?
Store Athina® oregano oil in a cool place and out of the reach of children.
But you don’t have to keep it in the fridge.
6. Where can I get my invoice?
Usually you do not need to ask for the Athina® Oregano Oil invoice separately, because the invoices are always generated automatically and sent by email.
Please check your spam folder first. If you have not received the invoice, please contact us either by phone at +44(0) 1249796311 or by email at email@example.com
7. What do I do if the shipment is still not delivered?
Orders placed before 12 p.m. will be shipped on the same day via Hermes or Royal Mail. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will be shipped the next day. Usually 80% of the orders are shipped the next day after the order and the delivery time is a maximum of 2-3 days after dispatch. If there are any concerns regarding the shipment, please contact us either by phone at +44(0) 1249796311 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Where does Athina® oregano oil come from?
The Athina® oregano oil comes from Greece. The oregano vulgaris hirtum plants are harvested by the farmers and are collected manually by small families from farms on Mount Olympus in Northern Greece. We only use natural ingredients for our Athina® oregano oil.
9. What is the difference between BIO and non-BIO Athina®?
You can find a lot of information about the difference between organic and non-organic products. You can get better information from our organic inspection body: https://ofgorganic.org/
But there are certain requirements that should be met.
If you want to call your food “organic”, you must be certified according to the EU regulation i.e. comply with the strict requirements for organic farming. Only then can control bodies certify the organic food with the well-known EU organic seal.
Laws of the European Union determine which requirements must at least be met for a food to be called organic, namely:
• that it comes from ecologically controlled cultivation
• has not been genetically modified and was manufactured without the use of chemical pesticides or fertilizers.
• Organic products must also not be exposed to ionizing radiation and fewer food additives are permitted (only around 50 instead of over 300).
• Organic food may contain up to five percent non-organic ingredients.
• Although the law allows the seeds for organic varieties to be taken from conventional production, the producers of the organic farming associations strictly reject this.
• The growing of plants, from which organic seeds are later obtained, instead takes place on areas that are free of chemicals.
• The seeds must not be treated with chemical agents after harvesting.
10. Where can I get more information about Athina Oil products?
On our website www.healthandjoyltd.co.uk you will find all of our product advantages and even ingredients as well as product-specific FAQs. For further advice, you can contact us directly via our “Contact” section, via our social networks or by phone at +44(0) 1249796311. We’re here to help!
11. What payment options are there?
- Our customers have the following options to pay for the order:
- Prepayment by bank transfer
- Payment via PayPal
- Payment by invoice
- Pay immediately
The invoice amount must be settled within 14 days when paying on account.
12. When will I receive my delivery?
– Your order will be dispatched immediately, but no later than the following day. Orders placed before 12 noon will be dispatched on the same day via Hermes or Royal Mail. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will be shipped the next day. Usually 80% of the orders are shipped the next day after the order and the delivery time is a maximum of 2-3 days after dispatch. For international deliveries within 5 – 7 working days after conclusion of the contract (with agreed advance payment after the time of your payment instruction).
Please note that there is no delivery on Sundays and public holidays.
If you have ordered items with different delivery times, we will send the goods in one shipment, unless we have made any different agreements with you. In this case, the delivery time is determined by the item with the longest delivery time you have ordered. If there is a delay in delivery, we will inform you by email.
13. What are the shipping costs?
We charge a flat shipping fee of £ 9.90 for international orders. These orders are sent via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery.
There are no shipping charges for national orders unless otherwise stated.
14. In which countries does Athina® Oregano Oil deliver?
Our goods can be delivered worldwide.
15. How can I track the delivery of my package?
After your order has been handed over to the shipping service provider, you will usually receive a shipping confirmation including a tracking link from us.
16. How can I return my goods?
We, from Athina® Oregano Oil, do not want to make any trouble for our customers when ordering and processing. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and can therefore inform you that you do not have to send the claimed product back. The purchase price will of course be refunded, but the products remain in your hands.
We reserve the right to request the goods back in individual cases.
17. Are Athina® Oregano Oil products sugar-free, gluten-free and vegan?
Athina® Oregano Oil products are sugar and gluten free and some are vegan. For specific information on the respective products and nutritional information, please see the ingredients on our product page.
18. I received a wrong or damaged product, what should I do?
If you have received a wrong or damaged product, please contact us and we will immediately send a replacement product. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and can therefore inform you that you do not have to send the claimed product back.
19. How long is the Athina® capsules / Athina® products best by date?
The Athina® products best by date is for at least 24 months after production. The best-before date is on the bottom of the box. Once the vial has been opened, it can be kept for at least 12 months
20. Are there instructions for use in other languages?
Our customers can find instructions for use in 4 different languages such as German, English, Russian and Spanish inside the box.
21. How many drops does a bottle contain?
Approx. 300 drops
22. How many mg of Carvacrol does a drop contain?
One drop contains approx. 27 mg carvacrol.
23. How many drops of oregano oil does a capsule contain?
One capsule contains approx. 3 drops of Athina® oregano oil – that’s 100 mg Athina® oil.
24. Is Athina® always 100% the same colour?
The color can change in 100% natural products. For this reason, there are also colour changes in Athina® oregano oil. This does not affect the quality or the effect of the product. The colour from harvest to harvest depends on the weather. We do not dye Athina® Oregano Oil. We regularly check our Athina® oregano oil and pay strict attention to quality. Athina® oregano oil contains at least 80% carvacrol regardless of whether it is an organic or conventional product. You can find the detailed laboratory analysis of this Athina® oregano oil in the attachment of the LOT number and the best before date (see bottom of the packaging) on our website https://www.healthandjoyltd.co.uk
25. Medicinal effects of Athina® oregano oil products?
The health of our customers is very important to us. According to the regulations, foods that suggest healing or relief from illnesses may not be advertised with information. Please ask your doctor before using Oregano Oil!
26. 100% customer satisfaction guarantee or money back?
In fact, at Athina® Oregano Oil we offer the 100% customer satisfaction guarantee or money back, no ifs or buts for up to 365 days. If you are not satisfied with your order, we will immediately refund your purchase price and you do not even have to send your product back.
27. Special conditions for natural doctors
If you are interested in working with us, please contact us either by phone at +44(0) 1249796311 or by email at email@example.com . We have been cooperating with the hundreds of alternative practitioners for years and are looking forward to welcoming you to the Athina® family.
28. Special conditions for dealers, intermediate sellers
We cooperate with many dealers and intermediaries. If you are interested in a cooperation, please contact by phone at +44(0) 1249796311 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on wholesale prices.